What: Wild Things at Bison Beer
When: Thursday 30th August & Friday 31st August 2018
Where: Bison Beer Craft House – North Laine Bar / Kitchen / Hideout, 103 North Road, Brighton, BN1 1YW
Entry fee: not applicable
The outside comes in to 103 North Road as part of Brighton & Hove Beer Week’s celebrations! Bison Beer have foraged some of the most savage brews out there for the occasion. The Humble Kitchen will be providing experimental food pairings to the weird and wonderful beers below – all pouring on draught over this two day event!
- Lost Industry Brewing – Feral Rhubarb & Wild Elderflower Sour 4.6%
- Weird Beard – Of Wolf & Man 9.6%
- Gypsy Hill – Hiker 10.3%
- Wild Card Brew Co – Sorrel Saison 5.1%
- Cloudwater Waterfall – 8.5%
- Fourpure – Trailhead Guava IPA 5.9%
- Wild Beer Co Jambo 8.5%
- Dugges Wilder Shade of Pale (Bretted Pale Ale) 5%
You can find more information on all the beers here.